In the fiercely competitive world of online marketing, a business cannot ignore the importance of analytics and conversion optimisation. We accord very high priority to this part of the online marketing mix. Conversion optimisation is a continuous process that seeks to increase relevant traffic and maximise the return from traffic generation efforts like SEO and online advertising. Depending on the nature of the website and the extent of competition, conversion optimisation involves one or more of the following:
– Implementing web analytics
– Split testing of ads and landing pages
– Setting up auto-responders to keep the customers engaged with the website
– Conducting surveys to know customer preferences and making appropriate changes.
– Creating sales funnels to persuade a visitor to buy multiple products.
To know more about our conversion optimisation services, click here.